|Thanks to Ron Mosley of Abram for the loan of the pictures, and thanks to Mick Whitehill for scanning and sending them.
These photos depict the Dower House Farm, off Moss Lane in Platt Bridge over the years. This once impressive building dates back to 1686. The photos below show the property from c1900 to c1970, inside and out as well as the people that have lived there. Sadly, the building was demolished in the 1990s.
Click for a larger view.