|Photographs of the old Court Theatre on King Street, Wigan.
The theatre was built in 1886 and originally had seating for 3,500 people. In 1930 it was converted to a cinema. The last film to be shown was The Sound of Music (Julie Andrews) on September 15th, 1973. More recently the building has been used as a bingo hall and is now a nightclub. Photos taken December, 2006.