wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Hewlett Packard 2355

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esmerelda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Hewlett Packard 2355 Reply with quote

I hope someone can help me as I am tearing my hair out at the moment.

I have a Hewlett Packard 3 in 1 2355 printer and it needed the ink cart ridges changing. I did it correctly and then printed an alignment page. Everything was going ok until I tried to print a document and it told me that I had a paper jam. I removed the back as it told me but there was no jam. I can't print any documents now because I have to keep on rejecting the paper. The paper feeds through easily but still won't print. Help!!!!!!! I have tried reinstalling but that didn't work.
tommy39

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: hp printer Reply with quote

http://www.printertechs.com/tech/servicemode.php

this is a site i came across recently .i have only skimmed it . if you look a bit closer you may find something to help,hope this help's
tommy39

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: hp printer Reply with quote

if you go to main support page, from there you can do a cold reset , which will take your printer back to the factory settings . once again good luck
Esmerelda

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your help I will try both of these.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Computer problems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: