wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
Printer trouble again arrow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:04 am    Post subject: Printer trouble again arrow Reply with quote

I've got a knew Laptop with windows 10 installed I put my printer in the USB-port and the computer found the driver and uploaded the printer no problem first time it's an Epson DX4000 and everything works OK

Now my problem is my old computer with Windows vista I cleaned everything off to factory reset then reinstalled it with the 3 disks I made, everything works save the Printer as it can't find the driver to upload the DX4000 or any compatible drivers, anyone go a disk or a download for this printer that works vista or windows 7 ,
I would like to keep computer for photos and Videos to save and play through my TV witch I do no problem but unable to upload to print off
dougie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the disk to re-install my old printer on an old computer after a full factory reset , Thank's for looking
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> Computer problems All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: