wiganworld home page
Home Photos of Wigan Stuff News What's On Classifieds Forum Communicate Guestbook Links Blogs
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in            register
UFO seen in Wigan town centre

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyril

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:06 pm    Post subject: UFO seen in Wigan town centre Reply with quote

Have the Martians landed in Wigan town centre.

Full report here: https://www.wigantoday.net/news/transport/space-age-roof-in-place-at-wigan-bus-terminus-1-9109263
Gordon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like it Sad
Cyril

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's taken them long enough to configure the traffic lights from the bus station onto Newmarket Street, traffic was still having to stop with no buses coming from there.

I'll give it a month before it's closed again for repairs because of subsidence, I doubt they'll ever sort that out with the deep layers of sand under there.
Gordon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyril wrote:
It's taken them long enough to configure the traffic lights from the bus station onto Newmarket Street, traffic was still having to stop with no buses coming from there.

I'll give it a month before it's closed again for repairs because of subsidence, I doubt they'll ever sort that out with the deep layers of sand under there.

Like yoo say they have now removed those traffic lights and they could have done that last summer when they closed the old bus station.

Last week I followed an owd fella out of Dorning Street turning right into Frog Lane and when he got to the bus station entrance, with just the traffic light poles remaining, the silly bugger stopped and I had to give him a pip to get him going Very Happy
Mick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/154715975@N05/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    wiganworld Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: